Saturday, 14 December 2013

Urban Decay Naked Palette 2


So a couple of weeks ago; me and my friend went out for a spot of much needed retail therapy and I may have accidentally purchased the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette!!! As many of you may know- I have been after a Naked Palette for years now and also the fact I'm a neutrals kinda girl!


There are 12 eye shadows, made up of  matte, shimmery and glittery shades all of which are absolutely stunning and all are wearable for everyday or a night out! They range from pinks to silvers to browns;  I love using the the black "Blackout" to blend in my eyeliner for a softer, more smokey look and I tend to use the lighter colours such as "Bootycall" for highlighting under my brow bone or a base for my eyelid. 



The double ended brush which came in the palette is also really good for blending- I'm not the biggest fan of the other end which is used to 'pat' on eyeshadow to the lid but I love love love the blending brush! The mirror in the palette is really good as well; very clear and large so great for checking or doing eye shadow on the go!
I bought it in the sale at Debenhams for £33 but I believe its now back up to £37; so worth the money though, I would 100% recommend this little gem!



1 comment:

  1. Best palette ever. In the whole wide world! Teehee fab post Ella :)

    http://fiona-sarah.blogspot.co.uk/
    Twitter: Fionaa_xo

    Fiona-Sarah
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete