Saturday, 29 March 2014

FOTD & Super Curly Hair!


Today my hair went super curly! Not entirely sure what happened to it but I shan't complain! Anyways, today I wore quite a neutral base colour on my lid just to keep it simple but quite a dark brown in the crease of my eyes. Like usual, I used my Naked Palettes- I really really need to be more adventurous with my eye shadows, since buying these palettes I literally cannot stop using them! That can be my new challenge, to use a wider variety of eyeshadows- at differnet times of course. Not just using 15 eyeshadows all at once! Imagine that!!! Although.... that would be an interesting challenge. 
I get so side-tracked! I also used the Bourjois Bronzer on my cheeks to add some contouring and make myself a little more tanned! Let's face it- we really need summer!


If you guys have any requests for posts or anything, then feel free to tweet me or comment below

2 comments:

  1. Oh dolllllllll!! Aside from your gorgeous new layout, you look gorgeous yourself!! Can I have your hair please?! <3
    Your make-up is flawless and just a little sunkissed and gorgeous too, ahh I love it <3

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Wow Ella! Your hair looks incredible!!! WOW WOW WOW!! Its so intensely curly. :) Love it.

    Britney from Scout

    ReplyDelete