Saturday, 3 May 2014

The Vintage Cake House, Farnham




I love finding new/quirky cafes to add to my list of favourites and The Vintage Cake House, Farnham is definitely up there, it's an independant cafe along Downing Street in Farnham (Not London- although tea with the Prime Minister would be interesting!) which to me makes the whole experience a lot better than a standard chain cafe- as the name says, everything in it was very "vintagey"- you probably already guessed, but still. As you can see, all the cups and saucers were all individual designs which just made the whole thing really cute- the design kind of reminded me of Cath Kidston. I wanted to photograph everything as it was just so gorgeous, but you get the general idea! 
The staff  were really pleasant and the food was really really good, we ordered cream tea which was a scone  (they were delicious!) with a little cup of jam and cream, and obviously a pot of tea! I think it was about £5-6 per person which is a really good price, and such a lovely thing to do as a break from revision or work with a group of friends.

(Look at the little cups- so cute!) 


( So hard to not eat this before photographing, it tasted so yummy! If you do get to visit The Vintage Cake House, I recommend the fruit scones)


I hope you guys enjoyed this little post about my day out, it's something a little different but if you know of any cute cafes in the Hampshire area, my friends and I definitely do not mind trying them out hehe, we are all up for more tea and cake! 

No comments:

Post a Comment