Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Review: Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara


This mascara has featured in two of my videos now, so I thought it deserved a little blog post dedicated solely to this little gem of a mascara. I know I'm mega late jumping on this bandwagon but this mascara is so good! The consistency of the mascara is really nice and doesnt seem too thick for a waterproof mascara and along with the wand means it doesn't clump your eyelashes and can be applied really nicely. 


As you can see, the wand is quite big and made of fibre rather than plastic so it really seperates out the lashes and definitely gives a more volumised finish, which I love. I also like how it isn't an absoloute pain to remove like most other waterproof mascaras, with the right make up remover it can be removed with little scrubbing, but it is certainly waterproof as it passed the 'Fault in Our Stars Movie Test' and the mascara did not budge through my many tears, so another bonus from this little gem! 

I would love to try another mascara from Maybelline as it seems like quite a nice brand and so far I have been impressed with products I have purchased; so if any of you have any reccommendations then please tweet me or leave a comment below :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment