Friday, 6 February 2015

Make up- Must have



If anyone ever asks me to recommend an eye primer... the Urban Decay Primer Potion is the one I'd recommend instantly...
I absolutely LOVE this primer and am yet to find another which is up to the standard of Urban Decay's. To me if someone said 'Urban Decay' I'd automatically think of the Naked Palettes and this primer as they seem to be the iconic products of Urban Decay.

*confession time* - there have been a number of occasions where I have left my makeup on all night and woken up and rushed out with still flawless eyeshadow from the night before...all because of this little gem which genuinely keeps eyeshadow looking amazing/fresh/non-smudged for about 24 hours.  You are probably all judging me know for not removing my makeup occasionally but... we've all done it, right?!
The other great thing is that the nozzle (is that what it's called??) is really thin, so you don't end up wasting loads of product, in this case, a little goes a long way which means it lasts for absolutely ages. I've had the sample testers for months before I needed to actually get a full sized tube.


 There are a number of different versions of this, these include Sin which gives a metallic finish, Eden which is a matte, nude colour and the Original which is just a clear primer. Personally, I prefer Original simply because it keeps my eyeshadow on all day/night and gives a really nice finish to my makeup. This primer can be bought online or from department stores such as Debenhams for around £16, which is a really good price considering how long it lasts and the quality of the product. A MASSIVE thumbs up from me for this product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment