Wednesday, 11 February 2015

POREfessional


Let's just begin by saying... the packaging of this primer is adorable! I love how Benefit design their packaging as it's quite different to many high-end brands.
I've been after POREfessional for quite a while, but could never justify buying it as it does cost a eye-watering £24.50 for 22ml, so I took the opportunity of my birthday to ask for it and give it another try (as testers just don't last long enough!)
At first; I was trying to buff/rub it into my skin but I was enlightened by a Benefit tutorial which suggested patting it into the area where your pores are most visible and then waiting a few seconds for it to sink in and work it's magic- it really does make a difference, it does mask your pores really quite well. Saying that; I don't like wearing it on it's own or using it as a full face primer because I don't think it works overly well at keeping makeup on all day, nor does it have any coverage at all but underneath a foundation as an extra-touch it is a very nice little product. 
All in all; I really don't think I could ever justify buying it myself simply because it is so expensive for what it is, but it's a lovely product all the same. So far I haven't broken out with it, nor has it made my skin extra oily, so I am enjoying using it along side my foundations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment