Monday 31 August 2015

Everyday Face

Hello Everybody! I thought I'd do a little 'Everyday FOTD' as at the moment this appears to be my 'go-to' look, obviously I change around my eyeshadows a little bit but the bulk of the products I've been using have been very similar recently- so boring I know! Maybe I just need more makeup...or maybe thats just another excuse! 
Recently I have found this new found motivation to get on with my day if I am up and dressed with some form of makeup on, so if this is what it takes for me to achieve something with my day- so be it! SO without further ado, on my face I am wearing the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation and I just buffed this in with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush, I have also preferred using buffing brushes for foundation as they seem to give a much nicer finish and are a good way to avoid streaky foundation as they really work the product into the skin. Next, I have the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer under my eyes, I really like this concealer, it has a really nice consistency- it isn't as thick as the Collection Lasting Perfection so I find it a lot easier to work with, especially in a rush. I didn't really bother too much with highlighting and contouring today, I simply brushed Mac Global Glow onto my cheek bones just to add a nice shimmer to my foundation and some definition to my cheeks.
With my eyebrows, I am being super boring at the moment and have just been using the Benefit Brow kit,  I do really want to try the Anastasia brow gel as an alternative-  we can all dream, right?! Finally on my eyes I have used Naked from the Naked Palette and Bootycall from Naked 2 to create a very light smokey eye... actually I wouldn't even call it a smokey eye, just a touch of colour to my eyelids maybe! And then any of you who have been reading my blog for a while will know EXACTLY what eyeliner I used because I have only ever loved one eyeliner and that is the L'Oreal Superliner! It's the stuff of dreams- honestly eyeliner has never been so easy since I began using the superliner! If any of you are interested then I can do a blog post all about that eyeliner as it really is so good and I think it deserves its spot in the limelight! 
Last but most definitely NOT least, is mascara. My 'go-to' mascara at the moment is the Benefit Roller Lash, it is literally insane. Like I cannot express in words how amazing this little gem is but I will definitely be writing a review on it as its my new favourite mascara... or maybe even makeup item! I just love it! 
If you have seen any products you would like me to write a review or thoughts on then please let me know in the comments or on my social media! 

No comments:

Post a Comment