Friday 1 July 2016

Top 5 Bronzers!

Bronzers are one of my favourite products in my collection, they just remind me of summer in this crappy British weather and are so multi-purpose! 

Obviously, just to clarify bronzers aren't just for summer... ' a bronzer is for life, not just for summer' (I had to do it, I'm sorry!) Anyways, I don't own a huge range of bronzers but I do own a mix of drugstore and more pricier bronzers and to be honest I wouldn't say there are massive differences between them all! The bronzers featured in this post are: 
♥ L'Oreal Glam Bronzer
♥ Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer
♥ Benefit Hoola Bronzer
♥ Urban Decay Beached Bronzer 
♥ MAC Highlighter in Global Glow


L'Oreal Glam Bronzer: I bought this shade in quite a light colour but for my skin tone it is perfect for contouring. The bronzer is in a small compact with a mirror and little brush, however the brush is thin enough to contour your nose and that's about it! It's really nice to blend and gives a really subtle finish to contouring. I feel like it's quite a matte bronzer, and doesn't seem to contain too much shimmer. 

Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer: I have a feeling this was actually my first bronzer and I still love it! The idea behind it is so cute though, it actually looks like a little block of chocolate, and almost good enough to eat- but most definitely not delicious enough to eat! Again, this is great for contouring because it doesn't seem to contain too much shimmer. 

Benefit Hoola Bronzer: This was a more recent purchase, and the hype behind Hoola is unreal, especially now with all the new releases, I mean it took long enough but eventually I jumped on the bandwagon. This is gorgeous and so great for contouring, except with my pale skin, less is definitely more! You really do not need a lot of this product to see results as a little goes a long way, but for contouring its great! It also comes with a really useful little brush which is rectangular and has really helped with mastering the art of contouring (Although I am still a long way off this!) 

Urban Decay Beached Bronzer: First of all, you just have to lust over the packaging of this bronzer for a little bit! Look how summery and gorgeous the compact is!? I just love the summery vibes with this range and just knew I had to try out the bronzer! I own 'Sunkissed' which is the lighter shade, so this is much better for sweeping over the areas the sun would hit with a fluffy brush. 

MAC Highlighter: I've included this MAC highlighter in here because it is a very dark, bronze shade and actually looks gorgeous as a bronzer with a tan (which sadly is a rare occasion for me!) It's super shimmery so would probably be more suited on the cheekbones, but in the summer it just looks gorgeous! 

I would maybe say that the Bourjois Bronzer and the Benefit Hoola Bronzer are very similar to each other, and that the Urban Decay Bronzer and the L'Oreal Bronzer are very similar to each other, so perhaps dupes of each other! Just a massive difference in price! 

E x 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Bourjois one!

    Happy Tuesday Doll! Ps: I'm hosting a Giveaway on the blog (Brand New Rose-Gold iPhone) I'd love if you entered. Kisses,
    BLOG | TAISLANY

    ReplyDelete