Tuesday 24 May 2016

Feel Unique Haul!



This is possibly one of the most exciting parcels to arrive today... and yes I did place a rather large Feel Unique order but I'm classing it as revision motivation, so... it's all okay! 
I seem to order from Feel Unique quite a bit as the process is so simple, they seem to have almost everything you could ever imagine beauty wise and usually have some pretty good offers, so I thought I would just show you how easy it is to accidentally buy lots of makeup *love heart eyes*. 
First of all; delivery time took no time at all! I placed the order on Saturday night and by Tuesday morning the parcel had arrived, which for free delivery is pretty good I think, they also packaged it with loads and loads of polystyrene blobs which, as annoying as they can be is good because everything arrived in perfect condition- thank goodness! So below are the products I actually ordered: * Benefit Roller Lash 

* Maybelline Brow Drama

* Tanya Burr 'Date Night' Lashes

* Urban Decay Beached Bronzer 'Sunkissed'
* NARS Blush 'Deep Throat' (Yes I have laughed many times)


Then with this order being over £30 I was able to choose two free samples, so I chose the Decleor Paris BB Cream which came in a 10ml bottle and the Lanza Healing colorcare which is a hair treatment. ALSO if you spent over £60 they send out their May Beauty Box complimentary (which is kind of the reason I splurged), I thought it would be really interesting to try out some new skin care and hair care bits that I may not necessarily buy myself. The products come packaged in this gorgeous little flowery box and are all really good sized, so I can't wait to try out some of these over the next few weeks! 


Overall, I would totally recommend that you go and splurge at Feel Unique right now! I honestly cannot fault them. The delivery is super speedy, the prices are good and sometimes so much lower than on the high street and the whole process is just so easy- scarily easy in fact! They usually have 15% off codes floating about in magazines and they also do a 10% student discount for any fellow students out there, so it's so worth ordering! 

E x

3 comments:

  1. Feel Unique is an online retailer that I LOVE. They let me splurge on products (I don't really need), when I can't get a hold of them on any other trust worthy site. That Nars blush looks so pretty!!

    http://wanderlustgirl-kb.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I just wanted to add as well, I am in love with your blog :) I don't know why you don't have more attention and followers on here, haha x

      Delete
    2. Feel Unique is just the best! Plus that Nars blusher is to die for! Problem is now I just want to buy more hah! and thank you so much! That means a lot! xx

      Delete