Saturday 6 May 2017

Head to Toe Topshop



I mean... I was going to start off by saying "it's safe to say spring is here" but then just the other day I had to de-ice my car so there goes that out the window! BUT, the last few weekends have been simply gorgeous. 


Spring is such a great time of year, all the beautiful flowers are blooming and the weather is usually pretty good! We are beginning to see that weather where all you need is a big jumper or a nice coat, not 8 jumpers, 10 vests and 2 coats.

You can't go wrong with a classic pair of black jeans. Everyone seems to have 'that shop' where they always purchase their favourite jeans, and mine, like many people is Topshop. I used to shy away from jeans just because it was always such a nightmare finding the right pair, but then I discovered Topshop Joni jeans which are always so comfortable and the perfect fit. 

This jumper has been one of my favourite pieces for so long, it's comfy, simple but also adds a little splash of colour to an outfit. It's a Topshop number (shock) and is such a perfect jumper for spring outfits as it's light weight and very simple. 

I own a ski jacket yet I've never been skiing. Makes sense. There is a logical explanation I promise! I get so cold so easily and so I usually end up in a coat even when everyone else is in just a t-shirt! I wish I could remember where this is from as it's honestly like walking around in a fitted duvet, just waterproof. I actually really like the fit of it and it doesn't look half bad with a pair of jeans and boots. Maybe one day I'll actually use it in the snow! 

Outfit Details: 
Jeans: Topshop Joni
Jumper: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment