Saturday 8 July 2017

Red Lip


"I've got that red lip classic thing that you like and when we go crashing down we come back every time"

Any excuse to quote a Taylor Swift song and I'm there! Can anything really beat the classic winged liner and red lip though? A super stylish look adding a pop of colour to any look.

This particular lip combo is a Revlon Ultra HD Liquid Lipstick (shade: Love) and an NYX Lip liner (shade: summer tease), together they create a really gorgeous, affordable, super pigmented look, perfect for those summer days. I always find it so hard applying lipstick- it's nothing on the lipstick, I'm just rubbish! I end up resembling a spoof joker, so I feel as though this was a pretty good attempt. These lipsticks dry super fast and last for ages too.

As you can probably see, I am no expert in winged liner. Still here 4 years later still trying to master the art of winged liner so if anyone has any hints or tricks they'd like to share then I'm all ears! I decided to keep the eyes really neutral just because a bold lip and big eyeliner was quite a lot anyways and I didn't want to over do it, so to do this I used my new Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette. The texture and pigments of these eyeshadows are honestly insane, so similar to the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. They also smell of sweets, sooooo is there really much more you could want in a palette?! I will definitely be dedicating a blog post to this palette soon!

Products Used: 
Concealer: Urban Decay Naked
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
Highlighter: Urban Decay Palette

Eyeshadow Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment